TAKE YOUR GIANT STEP TOWARD YOUR GOALS
If you’d like to feel high level of satisfaction of knowing that you’ve done your best to reach your goal at the end of each month, here are 7 tips that you may want to consider:
1. Realize that time is absolute. Everyone in the world gets only 24 hours in a day, so really the only thing you can manage is yourself – “Time Management” is really about managing Yourself and your Priorities.
2. Have a big enough WHY. Make sure you know the consequences of not being disciplined and not managing yourself well and that they matter to you. These could be things such as no time spent with your kids or spouse, poor health and fitness, failure to meet your life goals etcetera.
3. Apply the 80 – 20 rule. Realize that 80% of your results usually come from 20% of your daily tasks – so schedule your priorities accordingly.
4. Eat a frog for breakfast. Everyday! As Brian Tracy put it in his book, Eat That Frog, do the most difficult thing you have to do first. It will give you more energy knowing that you’ve just accomplished a difficult task, and knowing that you don’t have a big task that you don’t like waiting for you at the end of the day is a good feeling.
5. Create your Ideal Week. Having a default diary of how your week should look like, with the major things that you have to do written on it (like exercising, spending time with your spouse or children, team meetings, working on your finances) will help you plan each week. If you don’t plan for the important things first – trust me, they will be missed. Based on your default diary, enter your schedule for each week into your organizer.
6. Have a Daily To-Do List. Putting down all the things you have to do on paper first and foremost is a good stress reliever. Make sure to filter your list with the 4 D’s first – Do it, Defer it, Delegate it or Dump it, before you finalize your daily to-do list. Then you should prioritize the order in which you have to do them and transfer them into your schedule. Make sure you end your working day after having gone through your daily to-do list for today and tomorrow.
7. Learn to say “No”. Be tough with yourself and with others regarding your schedule. Your commitment to your schedule will be the only thing that will allow you to have time to do the things that will accomplish your life goals.
So hopefully with those quick tips, you can plan your time and execute them to perfection so that at the end of each month, you can look back on all the effort that you’ve put in and most importantly the productive result of taking a giant step forward toward your life goals.
– 0 –
Jika Anda membutuhkan bimbingan seorang COACH untuk mengembangkan bisnis Anda, membangun bisnis agar dapat berjalan autopilot, meningkatkan profit, membuat sistem, membangun tim, hubungilah 021 2567 5775. Sistem ActionCOACH telah teruji di berbagai negara dan di berbagai bidang usaha dan kami juga memberikan garansi untuk memberikan jaminan bagi Anda.
Kembangkan pengetahuan dan keahlian Anda dalam memajukan bisnis Anda melalui seminar dan workshop kami. Klik disiniuntuk mengetahui event-event yang akan berlangsung.
Dapatkan tips-tips singkat seputar bisnis dengan mengunjungi dan klik “like” pada facebook page kami di : http://www.facebook.com/actioncoachjaksel