Seven Blunders of the World
Not long before his assassination, Gandhi came up with a list of what he deemed to be the roots of violence in this world.
I had the pleasure of recently attending a seminar given by a very inspiring man Warren Rustand, who in his own right has done a lot of things that we can all learn from. However today I would like to share with you something that he pointed out that he learnt from another inspiring man, Mahatma Gandhi.
Not long before his assassination, Gandhi came up with a list of what he deemed to be the roots of violence in this world. Surely enough, these things are still applicable in today’s world.
- Wealth without work
- Pleasure without conscience
- Knowledge without character
- Commerce without morality
- Science without humanity
- Worship without sacrifice
- Politics without principle
As leaders in your businesses , communities, and families, what are you doing to make sure you steer clear from these blunders everyday?
– 0 –
Business is a commercial, profitable enterprise, that works without the owner. If you want to GROW your business, INCREASE your PROFIT, and have TIME to enjoy it,
CALL NOW : 021 2567 5775
Get to know the coaches here.
And…remember to sharpen your knowledges and skills our educational EVENTS. Life gets easier if you get better.
Follow us on
- Facebook fan page : http://www.facebook.com/actioncoachjaksel
- Twitter : http://twitter.com/actioncoachsj
- Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/actioncoachsj